Hi. Been told by Dave to get some pics of my car up so here it is.
[attachment=2]1Dawns Civic Aerodeck site.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]2Dawns Civic Aerodeck site.JPG[/attachment]
And an arty one!
[attachment=0]Dawns Civic Aerodeck.jpg[/attachment]
It's a 1.6ES, so it has full leather interior, A/C, etc. I'm only the 2nd owner, so everythings as it should be! I put it into Honda to have the proper Honda front fog lights fitted, the Honda sunroof wind deflector and got an MP3 stereo too. Just wanting to change the wheels now. Love my aero to bits 8-)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ok, thought I would post up some recent photos of her, seeing as Dave got her all nice annd clean today! :D I finally got new alloys (well, almost new!) Decided to ditch the 14's in favour of the 15' wolfrace alloys, courtesy of daves MA8! It's ok, he knows i've stole them!! :P Wasn't too sure about them going on my aerodeck, as I like deep dished alloys. but once I saw them on it, I loved it! lol She looks really different with these wheels, and the new boots (Toyos tr 1's) are great in the wet and the dry!

Next mods will be to get the VTI-S kit resprayed and fitted. And yeah, I know, she sits too high!! :lol: Meant to say in my first post, I got the brakes uprated with EBC grooved/dimpled discs front and rear, with EBC greenstuff pads front and rear too.

Heres the photos from today, hope you like.

[attachment=4]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_16resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_19resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_20resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_23resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]My Vti and Dawns AerodeckHonda MB6 and MC1_25resized.jpg[/attachment]

It's a 1.6ES, so it has full leather interior, A/C, etc. I'm only the 2nd owner, so everythings as it should be! I put it into Honda to have the proper Honda front fog lights fitted, the Honda sunroof wind deflector and got an MP3 stereo too. Just wanting to change the wheels now. Love my aero to bits 8-)

How much Honda charge for the fog light supply and fit? Also would love to see some interior pictures :)

Lovely looking aero Dawn, fair play!! It will look even better when dave puts on the VTI-S lips he has for it!! ;) Get nagging him!! :lol:

Yes Dawn get on to him about it lol

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic