Yeah they really are a brilliant company, we've had a few members go there now. Dawns on the mend, getting there slowly but surely ta 8-)

6.500 miles in 4 months!! you going for a record lol :lol:

That's quite tame for me, now approaching 10k in 9 months :lol:

My record has to be 12k over 4-5 months!

The deck is looking sweet! I bet those OEM headlight covers are rare! :o

Latest update for my deck..................and it's a biggy! :D She's been away for a week, and got her back today. Big mod this time.................................................Ladies and gents, My Aerodeck with a full custom leather retrim from Transcal UK 8-)

Decided to go for a two tone retirm, in napa black and ink blue. The ink blue matches the colour of my deck nicely, and the stitching is done in contrasting electric blue. ecstatic.gif1

Ok, here are some photos.....

In the rear.

IMG_2033.jpg

Then onto the door panels. Love the way the stitching chases the lines of the panel, and that even the panel is done in two tone.

IMG_2036.jpg

The rear door panel

IMG_2035.jpg

And finally, the front. Decided to get the Honda "H" logo embroidered onto the front seats, again in electric blue. 8-)

IMG_2026.jpg

Can't believe the quality of the leather, and how comfy the seats are now. They even did the centre console arm rest, with the matching blue stitching. I got the to do the outer parts of the seats in blue, rather than the inserts (the wee half circle shaped bits) as that would have just made them look like MGZS seats. Over the moon with the finished result, and highly recommend Transcal at Livingston. proper top quality job and friendly staff. 8-)

Comments welcome

• Like 2

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic