Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. Just wish she'd seen it on the show stand, it's what she always wanted. But bet she was looking down with a big grin on her face, loving the attention it got!

Ok, for those who weren't at the show, here's a list of whats been done!

MeisterR suspension fitted, 40mm drop in height

Integra Type R steering wheel re-trimmed in black nappa leather with electric blue stitching, with the perforated section done in the same blue leather the rest of the interior was re-trimmed in. Again, done by Transcal UK at Livingston. Top job!

Custom fit chrome strip along dashboard between lip between dash and glovebox. Extends full length of dashboard.

Replaced all the bolts around engine bay with Password JDM fender bolts with low profile anodized blue washers

Anodized blue radiator stay bracket

Anodized blue oil filler cap

Rocker cover sprayed metallic pink/purple

Magnicor silicon HT leads in blue fitted

Anodized blue Password JDM HT leads separator fitted

Aircon radiator brackets metal polished then sprayed with anodized blue paint.

Exhaust manifold resprayed in VHT silver

Engine bay washed down and then polished/detailed.

Brake calipers front and rear machined smooth (then metal poilshed), then painted blue.

Hubs on brake discs painted blue.

Whole car washed, cut back with G3 cutting compound, clayed, polished with Autoglym resin polish, then polished with Autoglym high gloss polish, finished with G3 wax.

Interior fully cleaned and detailed.

Parts i didnt get time to fit are Blue Samco silicone hoses, modified front grill. double din conversion (parts already here), and a multifunction display to replace the standard clock (same as Mikephotos. Parts already here)

Parts/work she's getting are:

Anodized blue radiator cap.

Stainless steel induction pipework retaining the original airbox (but fitted with K & N filter)

Possible wire tuck

Anodized blue battery bracket

Full respray

Windows tinted

Underneath inc suspension/chassis fully detailed.

More work on the interior including detailing.

It's a mission of love. And she drove the 600 and odd mile trip perfectly. The suspension is set up superb, so totally comfy but no body roll in corners, and postitive steering now.

Will post up pics soon, but here's how she's sitting just now.

post-2844-0-24650600-1408485331_thumb.jp

20140817_115650_zps8u9cjwmr.jpg

Note: Blue Oil filler cap not fitted in this pic, just bought it at the show and fitted it there! lol

Yes very very very sweet Dave ,just how dawn would like :)

O and I got to see it before all you lot :lol:

I knew he'd done it weeks ago, Dave dropped a bollock in the traders area :lol:

The deck looked stunning Dave..loved the wheels..And that interior wow it's the best I have seen in person so far [smitten.gif]

i know mate in the flesh she is even more stunning than in the photos, which is a hard trick to pull off as photos lie so much

• Like 2

i know mate in the flesh she is even more stunning than in the photos, which is a hard trick to pull off as photos lie so much

Yep, you only need to look at the drivers wing or front lip on mine! :lol:

• Like 1

Ok, a few photos taken today. Shows her off to her full glory!

post-2844-0-88767600-1408715697_thumb.jppost-2844-0-40869700-1408715699_thumb.jp

Interior shot

post-2844-0-49601400-1408715700_thumb.jp

And close up of the Intergra TypeR wheel retrimmed in blue/black leather to match interior

post-2844-0-49908900-1408715701_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-21070500-1408715704_thumb.jp

Sparkly!!

post-2844-0-81866200-1408715702_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-48067300-1408715705_thumb.jppost-2844-0-31339500-1408715706_thumb.jp

This shows the chrome/stainless steel detail strip I've added to the full length of the dashboard

post-2844-0-41209000-1408715707_thumb.jppost-2844-0-48188100-1408715708_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic