Was there an in dash cd player option on 98 MB6’s?

Guest Rich_p

I have the standard Pioneer Cassette deck in my 98 Vti but after years of being loose the volume button has come detached due to a slightly heavy handed Latvian car cleaner!

I can try and get another face plate but am wondering Did Honda also supply them with a CD player as an option? If so do you know the model number please?

I’d rather keep it looking in period as it were and have a player that matches the dash with it’s orange lights rather than stick a new one in with blue lights etc that just won’t match.

Yep Iassumed it was Pioneer like the casste deck.

If you could give me the number please Tom that would be great.

I've had a quick nose on ebay and can't find a CD player from that era. I could try contacting those who are breaking cars I guess.

It's a shame I can't use the wanted forum on here despite being one of the most honest internet sellers there is.

I understand why it's done though as I along with a number of others on another forum were ripped off and we had to give statements to the police etc. I think 250 posts is slightly excessive though - Some of us have normal lives to lead so can't spend all of our time chatting on the net and I don't want to needlessly spam other peoples threads just to hit the target :|