Sign in to follow this  
MeisterR

£100 OFF MeisterR Coilovers --> Voucher Code MB100 Now Ended

We have adjusted our offer for members of the forum.

You can now get £100 OFF MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code above!

What that mean is that you can get your hand on a set of MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers starting at only £599…!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers

Zeta-S1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers 

Zeta-R1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (MacPherson Strut Model)

Zeta-R2.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing

*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)

*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)

*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs

*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.

*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)

*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction  (Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order?  Price?

Ordering couldn't be easier.  Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.com ) and check out using the secured webshop.

All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code MB100 during checkout to get your discount... Simple!  :)

If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

Should you want different springs rate, they are available.

We design the suspension to do well with the standard springs rate both on uneven road surfaces or track...

But if you want something harder, that can be easily done. :)

Do you offer a fitting service on them? When I do order some it's not the fitting I'm worried about but the geometry setup.

Thanks in advance!

Do you offer a fitting service on them? When I do order some it's not the fitting I'm worried about but the geometry setup.

Thanks in advance!

Geometry isn't too difficult, depends on what you are looking for.

Normally if the garage have a proper 4 wheel laser alignment machine (3D imaging), then you can't go far wrong.

It also depends on what adjustments you have, as the MB6 are only toe adjustable standard.

All cambers arms are non-adjustable unless you purchase adjustable arms (which we also have in stock).

Thanks in advance!

Geometry isn't too difficult, depends on what you are looking for.

Normally if the garage have a proper 4 wheel laser alignment machine (3D imaging), then you can't go far wrong.

It also depends on what adjustments you have, as the MB6 are only toe adjustable standard.

All cambers arms are non-adjustable unless you purchase adjustable arms (which we also have in stock).

My plan was to purchase all of the ancillery parts like the adjustable arms etc so that it can be setup properly.

My plan was to purchase all of the ancillery parts like the adjustable arms etc so that it can be setup properly.

If that is the case, I got everything in stock.

Just let me know what you need and I'll sort you out.

You can also E-mail me at info@meisterr.com

I'll keep that in mind! It's just a matter of getting a large wedge of cash together! :lol:

Still have a set of MB6 coilovers in stock if anyone are interested.

Offer is still on. :)

Are you going to be doing this setup for accords 58 plate onwards?

Are you going to be doing this setup for accords 58 plate onwards?

We don't have coilovers for such new accord.

We do up to CL7 and that is about it.

I can offer suspension product from Eibach if you are interested.

HI Jerrick!

I have finally got hold of a set of these, second hand though as they were the right price! They are I think 2 years old. Would it be wise to service them before fitting and what would you recommend for it if I should get them serviced? It would be DIY so only basic tools available!

HI Jerrick!

I have finally got hold of a set of these, second hand though as they were the right price! They are I think 2 years old. Would it be wise to service them before fitting and what would you recommend for it if I should get them serviced? It would be DIY so only basic tools available!

They are pretty good, so I would just give them a good clean and grease up the thread with white lithium grease.

The internal aren't really serviceable DIY. :)

Sounds good to me, if I come across any problems once fitted then I'll be sure to contact you guys for help but I'm pretty confident in them! Will be fitted as part of my winter project! Can't wait! :D

Thanks for the advice!

Just had been inform that the webshop SSL certificate expired.

The certificate had been renew and all is working now.

So if anyone tried to place an order in the past few days and had concern because they got a warning message.

That had been rectified now.

If anyone got any questions, just drop me an E-mail at info@meisterr.com

Hi is there any difference between the civic ek coilovers and the mb coilovers? Thanks

Yes, the MB Zeta-S are specific for the MB chassis

The rear damper is longer so you actually get the correct ride height adjustments.

Now that we are stepping into December, I thought I will post up that I will review the offer at the end of the year.

So the current £100 Off will stand until the end of December, after that I will decide what to do.

If anyone are interested in getting into the deal and need a bit more time, drop me a PM and I'll arrange something. :)

How high will they go? Can u have them like up to standard then get to a track day and slam it?

How high will they go? Can u have them like up to standard then get to a track day and slam it?

I would say around -35mm to - 100mm on the MB6.

You do not want to change ride height for track day, that will completely upset the alignment.

You want to set it up so it is normal for road use, then stiffen the suspension for track days...

Lower isn't better for track... actually, it upset the roll centre and make handling worst.

I would say around -35mm to - 100mm on the MB6.

You do not want to change ride height for track day, that will completely upset the alignment.

You want to set it up so it is normal for road use, then stiffen the suspension for track days...

Lower isn't better for track... actually, it upset the roll centre and make handling worst.

Ok thanks for that man :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

Just to let everyone know that we will be reviewing this offer Mid January.

So if anyone have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

All the best to everyone, and please enjoy a great new year! :)

Just to say that the offer is still running, but i will be reviewing the offer soon.

So if you are interested and want to get the £100 off, the offer is still on. :)