My Aerodeck VTiS

Crazy_Mark

• 3 years later...

Can't help but think that my deck is going to need some engine attention soon... About 218k and doesn't feel as strong as it did not so long ago.  Due a 6 monthly service so will see what happens. 

Glad you're helping the old girl though 8-)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, dr_broon said:

Can't help but think that my deck is going to need some engine attention soon... About 218k and doesn't feel as strong as it did not so long ago.  Due a 6 monthly service so will see what happens. 

Glad you're helping the old girl though 8-)

218 k :shock:

• 5 months later...

I got it all fixed,but its back at the workshop now getting the holes in the floor welded because the NCT tester finally noticed them!

In the mean time I have bought myself a weekend car so i have been driving that all week.

20190607_140919.jpg

20190531_125244.jpg

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Hi Mark, i hope this gets to you. 

This car was my fathers in a past life and it makes me so happy to see it still going. 

I wanted him to keep it when i was younger but to no avail, i do not know if you were the one who bought it from him but i know it went to Dublin.

I sent you a message but i was worried you wouldn't get it so i am just trying to cover all bases! 

I know you may not want to sell at the moment but if you do, please get in contact. 

I had many fond memories in that car as a young lad, i just want to have those same memories with my future kids.

As i said, I have left my details in your inbox!