project E36 sideways

VTISmichael

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looked black, after that happened i kept reving it whilst on the move and it got less, think it needs a good service and it has been standing a while and also it has done alot of miles too. ill see what the mot throws up.

Ok tom u find me a s13 bargain with no rust and ill buy it! :P

but to make u happy im de-bimmering it, (so all badges off, non bimmer wheels, might even do a new grill :D)

also i need to find the traction control switch and turn it off! Got a chip in the drivers head light which will fail but it came with another in the boot and removing the fog lights.

No chance! If it ain't rusty, the big ends have gone ;)

Perfect excuse to throw in an RB20DET then :D

No chance! If it ain't rusty, the big ends have gone ;)

Perfect excuse to throw in an RB20DET then :D

Better of doing an RB25 swap ;)

8-)

If you can afford one that is! But the S13 shape is my favourite......a lot of that has to do with the pop up headlights though :lol:

i had an s14 years ago and it was good fun i wont lie but it they are at a stage now where u have to keep throwing money at them to be still good and once u start modding and go threw the sxoc for sale section thats it good bye girlfriend hahaha

progress today: removed both fog lights, was a slight hassel but ok, change the drivers head light with a bit of fiddlin with the hid wires but i noticed some sort of plastic part between the bumber the inner arch and when look at it about 3 times its an brake air duct! never seen that before lol quite good. Thought id have a look at the spark plugs as for some reason he gave me only 5 new ones, well it wasnt too good!..

DSCN4299.jpg

so i think thats either alot of mileage WACK11111 or the rings/stem seals are going, all 6 were like that :x

Also looked for the asc traction control switch with no luck, battery was nearly dead so trusty civic jumped her to life and she ran much better with the new plugs, the oil is very black too!

looks like she just needs a good service and that will hopefully sort her out :)

x2, would probably give it a flush too if it looks like that, may not all come straight out. :(

i know and it takes 6.5 litres of oil! going to be expensive oil change but at least i can stick in 3 litres do a run around the road couple of times and drop the oil again :)

Oh i noticed the door are so heavy! putting in perspex windows for sure!!