Steveolkinevels CTR Premier Edition: Nearly there now!

steveolkinevel

aw mate cant believe i missed this thread sweet CTR, carbon dash is a good look , i trust ur stil enjoying the car

ever had any mb6's pull up next to you trying to give you a race? lol

on a serious note hows the fuel economy in comparison to the mb6?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw mate cant believe i missed this thread sweet CTR, carbon dash is a good look , i trust ur stil enjoying the car

He said in another thread he is getting more mpg than the mb6 ;)

I live in the countryside so the roads are rough as a badgers crack! the standard ride is quite harsh when your not used to it but i think with standard type r seats it would be different, the recaros are pretty solid,

Yasar i have to disagree with you on the tyres, when i got mine it had 4 bridgestone potenzas on, omfg never in my life have i driven a car with such w****r tyres! In the wet it was completely pointless! Ive put softer toyos on now and the difference is night and day, so much better and alot cheaper to.

Running costs, my out goings on the ctr are less than the MB, insurance is about 350 quid cheaper and im getting anything upto 41mpg.

No not had anyone near in an mb6 as i had the only one within an hours drive from me which was nice as i wasnt passing the same car as mine everyday, :roll:

Lol at the plate! I'd deffo be keeping that, you lucked out there mate!

Lovely car, needs an anodised red tow hook and a JDM as FVck sticker though... :roll:

Will this be making an appearance at the cruise in Carlisle on Sat night? If so will we be having a play on the A roads en route? I'm meeting the convoy from out west at Wigton ;)

He said in another thread he is getting more mpg than the mb6 ;)

thanks for clearing that up, been thinking of what car to get that still puts a smile on my face as much as the deck and is slightly more economical, there's going to be a lot of trips up and down the country, really want to keep the mc2 and just add a sixth gear :(

I live in the countryside so the roads are rough as a badgers crack! the standard ride is quite harsh when your not used to it but i think with standard type r seats it would be different, the recaros are pretty solid,

Yasar i have to disagree with you on the tyres, when i got mine it had 4 bridgestone potenzas on, omfg never in my life have i driven a car with such wonk tyres! In the wet it was completely pointless! Ive put softer toyos on now and the difference is night and day, so much better and alot cheaper to.

Running costs, my out goings on the ctr are less than the MB, insurance is about 350 quid cheaper and im getting anything upto 41mpg.

No not had anyone near in an mb6 as i had the only one within an hours drive from me which was nice as i wasnt passing the same car as mine everyday, :roll:

41 to the gallon is flippin unbeleivable thats even better than 33mpg i get in my accord and thats only the 1.8 vtec.

i've a good few run with CTR's on the motorway, kept up with them up to about 120-125 after that they start pullin away.

really want a ctr but im trying to wait until im 25 (2 years to go yet) for the insurance to come down a bit, im still about £650 a year right now on the deck and accord each.

Lovely car, needs an anodised red tow hook and a JDM as FVck sticker though... :roll:

Will this be making an appearance at the cruise in Carlisle on Sat night? If so will we be having a play on the A roads en route? I'm meeting the convoy from out west at Wigton ;)

Lol mark come any where near my car with one of those tow hooks and there will be trouble!

Might be going through now 100% yet, supposed to be a biggie tho with a convoy from as far as warrington!!!

If i go though il be bullying the dubbers on the way then il break off and head for wigton.

I live in the countryside so the roads are rough as a badgers crack! the standard ride is quite harsh when your not used to it but i think with standard type r seats ito would be different, the recaros are pretty solid,

Yasar i have to disagree with you on the tyres, when i got mine it had 4 bridgestone potenzas on, omfg never in my life have i driven a car with such wonk tyres! In the wet it was completely pointless! Ive put softer toyos on now and the difference is night and day, so much better and alot cheaper to.

41 to the gallon is flippin unbeleivable thats even better than 33mpg i get in my accord and thats only the 1.8 vtec.

i've a good few run with CTR's on the motorway, kept up with them up to about 120-125 after that they start pullin away.

really want a ctr but im trying to wait until im 25 (2 years to go yet) for the insurance to come down a bit, im still about £650 a year right now on the deck and accord each.

Check my other project thread theres a couple of pics of a ctr trying to get away from my old mb6 on my private driveway :D

Lol mark come any where near my car with one of those tow hooks and there will be trouble!

Might be going through now 100% yet, supposed to be a biggie tho with a convoy from as far as warrington!!!

If i go though il be bullying the dubbers on the way then il break off and head for wigton.

I live in the countryside so the roads are rough as a badgers crack! the standard ride is quite harsh when your not used to it but i think with standard type r seats ito would be different, the recaros are pretty solid,

Check my other project thread theres a couple of pics of a ctr trying to get away from my old mb6 on my private driveway :D

:D:D:D:D

this iv got to seee

now wheres your other bloody prject thread