The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

Continue shopping ..... New polyurethane bushing for stabilizer bar (energy suspension) and some PWJDM fender washers (blue)! And the new oil .... Which is Millers Oils XFS 5w-50 Full Synthetic Engine Oil. :)

• Like 1

Fender washer already here .... :)

20140319_190107_zpsb0d6dc48.jpg

20140319_190114_zps283aa774.jpg

This is a copy of PWJDM, but I do not think I would have a problem with them. Does look pretty good and only cost me £ 5 for one pack .... lol

• Like 4

These days I will deal with small problems that p**ses me off a lot ..... yesterday stopped horn (unknown problem), which came out of nowhere .... For several days I have strange sounds from the front which is like tapping, I do not know from where. So hopefully I can deal with these problems because damn annoy me and I do not want to drive in this kind ..... :)

• Like 1

I forgot to say that I checked the fuse and I changed it .... But no difference. The most interesting thing is that it works in the morning and afternoon is not .... Tomorrow I will see what I will do. :)