The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

I think the problem is in the horn itself. Everything else seems fine .... Whether to try some? Or no risk! I guess not a big deal (Chinese) .... But it would be something if they blow ..... Coilovers I have not put yet! :) Today or tomorrow I put summer tires. :) And to solve the problem of knock-it then bushings and then put the coil ....

Good news on the replacement dampers!! Fitted yet?

Stickers look awesome too pal! ;)

Not replaced! A new set of rear (as a gift)! I already have 6 damper ..... :) Which Kev and BC racing, made ​​a great impression on them ....  :wink:

Two problems solved .... It remains to try another horn ... 

Tapping has proved not tighten inner tie rod (my mistake)! And well it is just that, not rack itself (Goodness) ....: D 

I had a problem with one of the brake hose (already determined). 

Only horn remains to be determined ...

Soon new Aluminum radiator! The old one was like a fountain ...... Swap to rear disc brakes. Then .... New discs and pads, as long as I have money and time. :)

And.... A new exterior handles (for doors) because one falls. And the other is not much better ....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Radiator was ordered ..... Soon (maybe) will come and antifreeze and other fluids ..... Because I'm thirsty hahahaha 

The weather here is horrible and I can not do nothing like people. 

Maybe soon I will put the rear speakers that sit for 3 years and collect dust. All this soon (how) I do not know. Ha!