The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

Dude i only just checked ur thread n i like ur car the grey with black n blue touches looks smart n i cant wait to c her slammed on coilovers should look gr8

Rear speakers installed .... In the future, insulation of the entire trunk ..... :)

Pictures: Nothing much, but it's far better than just the front ....

20140524_082744_zps4f9d025d.jpg

20140524_082741_zps8cc776cd.jpg

Do not watch headcovers backrests I will change them!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The next thing I want to do is to remove the mechanical rear windows and make them electrically .... What do I need for this purpose? If anyone can help ....

I guess electric motors with lifter, rear handles with knobs, buttons for console and door panels .... Something cables should I do? :) Thank you!

• 1 month later...
I'm still here! But I have no time ..... because of my job! Well, from time to time do something on the car. Today I played with these pretty (cheeky) screws (39)34327-1056x527_zps6a3ab98e.gif, I hate them but my persistence overcame them and did something more decent and nice to my eye .... :) I played a lot until they pull (was stuck) LOT!!! 
I forgot to snap a picture, but tomorrow I will.

I cleaned the threads .... I sprayed with silicone .... Then themselves screws (thread), put some grease for marine use! cap_horn_zps5dee95b0.jpg

And I love new toys! Not the best. But work, and it very well ..With them is so easy (lazy)!

parkside-mini-werkzeugsatz-276-teilig_zp

parkside-feinbohrschleifer-pfbs-9-6-a1--

parkside-akku-bohrschrauber-pabsw-10-8-b,

parkside-akkuschrauber-pas-3-6-b2_zps4d8

One day, I just wanted to remove as many interior and clean inside .... But these gave me a problem and of course screwed up the heads of the screws because .... Well, I decided that it no longer bothers me and will be fixed! And help came with PWJDM washers .....

20140715_070213_zps53e04fd6.jpg

Little! But it was quite "fun"!