kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Yes, yes they are. Lol. What a bell end hey. He has lost a customer!

A customer who tips in beer aswell.

People were shocked when they found out the full respray on my old EK cost £3000! I still see the car regularly and still looks stunning and the job was done back in 2008!! They even took out the plate bulb covers for it! 8-)

@Krzys I know I know get what you pay for. But... In my defense I wanted a price to paint bumpers and wings bonnet. He gave me a price which we agreed on...

Then he decided off his own back to do the lot because he said it would be easier than trying blend colour everywhere.

So I didn't ask for a cheap s**t respray but I ended up with one.

Lesson learnt I think tho.

@Krzys I know I know get what you pay for. But... In my defense I wanted a price to paint bumpers and wings bonnet. He gave me a price which we agreed on...

Then he decided off his own back to do the lot because he said it would be easier than trying blend colour everywhere.

So I didn't ask for a cheap shit respray but I ended up with one.

Lesson learnt I think tho.

That's fair enough dude, he could have put a bit more effort in though.

Guest jimbob738

Like you say Jake want summot doing.................... what a lazy sh1t though spraying over them light covers pretty shocking that, whenever I have trusted others to do jobs for me I have always thought after why didn't I just do that, even down to when I have taken my car to be valeted these border jumpers that scrub cars are expensive jokers I wouldn't spit on the anymore rather do it myself.

Right then today was the only chance I'm gonna get for japshow prep. So been on it like a tramp on a sandwhich.bdon3 loads of jobs. Quick spruce up not great and it will have to do so busy.

But have applied a little neg camber at rear to stop scrubbing. Replace exhaust gaskets as was blowing. Loadsa little jobs.

But it's started raining already. So gonna be a dirty girl for japfest as no more time!

20140815_191508.jpg20140815_191457.jpg20140815_191555.jpg

• Like 1