kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Right then nostril gooses. Bad day really. took gearbox off and had to leave car up on stands. gonna assess the gearbox tonight but not too hopeful so many iron filings on magnetic plug. But having said that the plug may have saved the day catching all that. So fingers crossed.

Other problem is the clutch is absolutely ruined. Stage 3 20000 miles on it maybe. And it's worn past rivets and rivets are loose so the friction pads move about. Glad IM addressing problem now though. Knew it wasn't right clutch was biting so high. Oem one going back in.

IMG-20150427-WA0004.jpeg20150427_112819.jpg

Old vs new.20150427_140453.jpg

I knew bought a deck for a reason! 20150427_144353.jpg

• Like 2

Well mine happen in the dining room. box from the car was full of shards and the bearing feel rough as a badgers arse. So I've gone the other way round. Instead of pinching 4th gear to repair that box. I took 2nd gear from it and put that in the old box I had. IM gonna order an input shaft bearing today and a clutch. Fingers crossed it works.20150427_223107.jpg20150427_223055.jpg

• Like 1

Not really haha.

Tell ya what tho hardest thing is getting the fooking case back on. What a chore. Keep practising it. try get it right when there's sealant on. Don't want a leak.