kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Yes you would hope so. I'll have to go see the guy who painted it. I can already here his excuses tbh.

I done some research tonight apparently it's common cars painted in warm weather only show this defect when it turn cold.

Moisture on the panel when painted. Then it bubbles up all over the shop

Yes you would hope so. I'll have to go see the guy who painted it. I can already here his excuses tbh.

I done some research tonight apparently it's common cars painted in warm weather only show this defect when it turn cold.

Moisture on the panel when painted. Then it bubbles up all over the shop

But for the money I can only imagine it cost, even a full plastidip would last longer.

I'm sure they would do something, as that wouldn't be good for business if people see a poor job.

That sucks! My full respray on the EK cost me £3000 back in 2008, still looks mint when I see it around! Even caught her parked up so had a proper gander and nearly 6 years on the paint is still spot on......you get what you pay for!

I couldn't agree more. But still I expect it to last longer than 6 months. I can quote the guy who painted it "there so much lacquer on there, that paint will never come off!"

I used him before and it was a good job. He did my prelude as well. So I just hope he's gonna be helpful.

I couldn't agree more. But still I expect it to last longer than 6 months. I can quote the guy who painted it "there so much lacquer on there, that paint will never come off!"

I used him before and it was a good job. He did my prelude as well. So I just hope he's gonna be helpful.

He was probably right until it comes off from behind, but if it is moisture causing it then it sounds like bad prep to me! Hopefully he will just sort it without giving you grief!  

He was probably right until it comes off from behind, but if it is moisture causing it then it sounds like bad prep to me! Hopefully he will just sort it without giving you grief!  

x2 sounds like bad prep, reaction at the primer stage which wasn't taken care of properly is possible.

Really feel for you chap, you just seem to have no end of bad luck with motors. :(

Yup bit down about it. Try so hard with em then come out one tunnel into another.

Feel the same way about the M at the minute, just got the interior pretty much sorted and now the "could be anything" running issue!