Speed Equip Aerodeck Vti-s **Breaking complete car ** 02/18

10000rpm

Yep a p28 with an aggressive c4 map which I was using for the old engine, so once I get the p73 basemap I can test it out a little more vigorously.

Yep a p28 with an aggressive c4 map which I was using for the old engine, so once I get the p73 basemap I can test it out a little more vigorously.

Nice :)

Do you map using chrome??

been wondering about this a bit - do you think that a tweaked c4 map is better than running a p72 map?  I remember Naz (Weetec) mentioning on his thread ages ago that the P9 map is not that bad really, and I'm sure that he swapped back after running a p72.

Going to be getting my p28 chipped and was planning on just getting a p72 map installed (with lower IAB engagement) until I can get it properly mapped, but wonder if doing the same might be better on the C4 map (engine internals are all standard).  ;)

been wondering about this a bit - do you think that a tweaked c4 map is better than running a p72 map?  I remember Naz (Weetec) mentioning on his thread ages ago that the P9 map is not that bad really, and I'm sure that he swapped back after running a p72.

Going to be getting my p28 chipped and was planning on just getting a p72 map installed (with lower IAB engagement) until I can get it properly mapped, but wonder if doing the same might be better on the C4 map (engine internals are all standard).  ;)

To be honest i would go with a c4 map with IAB's removed. thats what i was running previously and i could tell the difference quite a fair bit. i have not had any experience personally with a p72 so could not comment on that. hope that is of help Thanks

• Like 1

While we're kind of on this subject ...

Skunk2 inlet, obv deletes the IABs .. Will a normal ecu comensate enough, or do I really need to go down the route of p28 and map before putting it on?

While we're kind of on this subject ...

Skunk2 inlet, obv deletes the IABs .. Will a normal ecu comensate enough, or do I really need to go down the route of p28 and map before putting it on

I was actually running mine for a couple of months before changing the map, I also ran the EG civic with a stock ecu for around a Year with no problems

It felt good with the inlet on with the stock ecu but i did not measure the A/F. But with it being N/A there is a big margin before you need to get it mapped, whereas tinkering with a turbo setup once its been mapped becomes sort of necessary to get tuned again.