windscreen - heated.

jasons

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first batch does not have the top shade band, it may be that some people on the order would sooner wait for the 2nd consignment with a shade band (no guarantee it will happen, these should have had it also)

I know people here are desperate for a heated screen, if you would be OK with a heated screen without the shade band, please say and I'll see what I can do to get you one for immediate delivery/collection.

new order will be placed on 20th May, this again is a group buy, not for profit and likely the last one as its a load of hassle.

your names are down p-con and dukeman, I'll contact you ref deposit week before.

Details of 2nd order are here...

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthre ... post697903

and info on existing and fitting/wiring etc will be updated on link 2 posts above.

The first is being fitted tomorrow, mine on Friday.

If you need the top rubber, again see the xpower thread as they are 20quid there, I don't know how nuch a Honda one is, but an xpart MGR one is 100quid for a strip of rubber!

• 2 months later...

spoke to ricky evans earlier this week, the order has been completed - as in the screens are made and ready for shipping.

I will update with a shipping date (arrival in southampton) soon, but we are unlikely to have then until end aug/early sep, but for sure, in time for winter!

• 1 month later...

ricky evans is back on 16th, no doubt they have arrived or are due to in the next few days.

I will post up soon as, but lets assume they will be here in the next week and ideally need paying for by end of month/1st week of october at the very latest.