right, just had honda on the phone, the waterpump is O.E. and is leaking, it's not the fact it's leaking and it need's replacing, it's the fact the bloody part is in belgium, and won't be here till tuesday, and they have no courtesy car available at the moment,,,,  

cheer's mate for the offer, but just about sorted it, carless for the weekend, but should be able to get a lift in to work monday / tuesday. they have promised if a car becomes' availble it's mine but the chance's are very slim...

Weekend to chill then! How long until you get bored? :lol:

bored already.... not good, sort a few thing's out and then hammer GTA5 for the rest of the weekend....

Oh no! Shame its not off the shelf!

yeah i know, if it was at a independent it would of been done in a day, but OEM parts.......

as for the water pump, it's the original one fitted at the factory, and it's done 170k, so done well... 

bored already.... not good, sort a few thing's out and then hammer GTA5 for the rest of the weekend....

yeah i know, if it was at a independent it would of been done in a day, but OEM parts.......

as for the water pump, it's the original one fitted at the factory, and it's done 170k, so done well... 

Can't really ask for much more than that really from it! Least its only a short stint without plus they'll clean the Deck afterwards! Well should do!