FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

spoiler unwrapped 706313_10152306859225510_2069191918_o.jpg

1st bit of sanding. feels real smooth so think il stick 1st coat of primer on tomorrow

705959_10152306859765510_616258524_o.jpg

i know theres a few white bits but there dull so should be fine priming over it all. will stick a couple of coats on tomorrow and get it sanded a bit with wet paper and it will be ready for paint on friday

yeah i know. gets flooded quite bad near work too. good job iv not lowered it yet lol.

today iv primered the spoiler up. no pics though as was in a rush to get off. also took the alloys off and put my steelies back on for tomorrow (mot) and over winter as the grip on them 17's is just legal. the steelies have loads of thread so will be better for the snow. but noticed one of the alloys has a nice big screw going right threw the thread. was back left wheel, so wondering if this was causing the humming ish noise that was coming which i thought was the front right (only started when fitting the alloys). so idea is over the winter spray the alloys either black or gun metal grey and replace the tyres.

anyways main focus is the dreded time of year tomorrow (mot). checked over all gaiters, suspension,brakes, any sly movement etc etc whilst i was changing over the wheels. all seems solid and noting is split anywhere, chassis is solid too so im confident it will pass.

curious about emissions though. put £50 in fuel last week and sofar had 210 miles out of it and only looks to be a tenner of fuel left. was a fraction off a full tank so im rounding it up to roughly 300miles a full tank. not sure whats normal for these cars but im sure it should better that???? anyways next update will be mot result.........

no been driving sensible to see what i could get out of it. had the odd moment where iv put foot down in 1st and 2nd then drove normal rest of gears but other than that been driving fine. see what happens tomorrow and il give it a spark plug and fuel filter change see if that helps

PASSED!!!!! happy days, 1st car iv owned thats passed 1st time. had 3 advisorys, one i know of which is front pads wearing thin. 2nd was nearside track rod end ball joint has slight play, and 3rd i dont class as an advisory really..... couldnt check rear seatbelt due to child seat fitted.

anyways advisorys are easy enough to sort but happy its bloody passed.

now i can continue to do things to it :D

thinking of getting a hid conversion kit cos the headlights seem a bit dim on these hondas. been looking on ebay and noticed theres an option for h4 lights where there single beam or 2 way beam? anyone know which i need? think it means the dipped and main beam running off the same bulb or not. i know the honda bulbs are h4 but not looked if there double or single lol

change sparks leads dizzy cap and rotor arm and she will run like a dream. also soem on here have changed the lambda and that improves fuel economy. i usually get 100 odd from £20 of petrol round town. on a run it will do alot better. they do use a bit of fuel on short journeys

the h4 bulbs that we have are the single bulb with high and low beam running off the same bulb :) and yeah i noticed that too with my mb2 on long journeys i get very good mpg but not good on short journeys, also driving like a granny with a few limiter touches on a tank i got close to 500 miles ;)