FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I have H4 Bi-xenons in mine and they are 6k

how do they look colour wise? are they much better than standard in vision too?

They are white with a bit of blue in the right light, much better on the road, as i don't have the best eye sight.

nice. might consider 6k then.

the bi-xenen as the bulbs work from dipped to main by the shield moving, how long does that take to switch. something about that whats putting me off?

n chears about the photoshop, think i might keep this colour for a while and go with green and black theme. then maybe respray further down the line, just the colour is growing on me now lol

bloody nightmare today when i went up to work. as i pulled onto the yard, my backbox fell off where its clamped (had a feeling it was going to happen eventually).

then when i was spraying the spoiler with 2nd coat of primer the spoiler fell off the stands onto the floor, dried primer was chipped n scratched and wet primer got dirt stuck to it. so decided to leave the area (Stressed) lol and il go back up there tomorrow, sand the spoiler and start again :( but at least it isnt damaged. get boss to weld where the exhaust fell off too.....hopefully