FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I would do the font grill and do the headlights black will look and suit the car. Will you be wet sanding once the paint is set and then buffing it

yeah was thinking black for the headlights as my colours dark anyways so colour coding wont look much different than black behind the glass.

what il do when the paint is set is wet sand 1000 grit very lightly. then apply some clear lacquer. let that dry a few days then probs stick it on the car and let it set for a couple of weeks before cutting/buffing it

just noticed your from rochdale mate. my hometown. moved out of there about 6months ago now. born and grew up there. crappy little town lol

Lol your right about that mate this place is just getting worse day by day.

yeah even though i know how bad it is a part of me still misses the place :S even though theres nothing to miss. where abouts do you live up there?

just noticed your from rochdale mate. my hometown. moved out of there about 6months ago now. born and grew up there. crappy little town lol

Lol your right about that mate this place is just getting worse day by day.

yeah even though i know how bad it is a part of me still misses the place :S even though theres nothing to miss. where abouts do you live up there?

Am not far off from Rochdale town centre mate. Where we're you from when you was in Rochdale?