FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

done a very quick photoshop. not the best so didnt save it lol. did the sri wheels same colour as i did the katanas (gun metal grey) and with it lowered, looks a hell of a lot better than the katanas do. so might go for it

looks like there 6j et49 (after some google search for a while lol. how will they fit? would they hit the arch if i lowered? there not to far away tbh though so may just get them to come here n try them on

not gonna bother with them astra ones, moment of madness yesterday i think. still after swapping the katanas though, just hope someone will swap.

i mean i could arch roll but for the price of arch rolling i dont wanna spend that much to roll them to fit katanas lol. id rather use that money for something else. would diy roll but that would risk a c**k up and i dont want to c**k up over the sake of katanas lol you see where im going here lol.

want rid of the katanas before i lower, even stock alloys would do for now just so i can lower, i would lower it on the steelies but i dont like the look of lowered cars on steel rims and if i but lowering springs or coilies then it will be a while until i can afford decent wheels. so im stuck in the middle hovering about now between wheels and lowering lol.

but for time being im better off concentrating on the spoiler and painting other bits etc.......

fair enough you just need to make a decision, do you want nice spanking wheels while handling like a boat still lol or alright wheels but having good handling and nice ride height i know what i would go for because i did it first ;)