FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Buy another set of steelies and get them welded...go super deep dish then slam her :P

lol super dish.

banded steelies that sort of style im not keen on, i like my multi spokes, 5 spoke and jdm styling, something sporty looking

its worth slamming with steelies to start with! thats what i did, it doesnt look that bad.

yeah i seen yours with steelies on ya progress thread, ride height looks mint but the steelies do look rather silly with it. might get away with it on my car though as the cars a dark colour so the steelies wont stand out so much with trims removed

steelies are the best = flatout on all roads lol,

hate alloys sometimes, that feeling when you didnt spot the pot hole, bungggg, like someone stabbed you in the back

steelies and low is good look, ive been hunting a set for the aerodeck but its a mission on 4x114, jus something about a car when you see it with steelies, you dont expect VTEC....

plus i've heard that alloys slow cars down anyway.

great job with the rattle can top work

steelies are the best = flatout on all roads lol,

hate alloys sometimes, that feeling when you didnt spot the pot hole, bungggg, like someone stabbed you in the back

steelies and low is good look, ive been hunting a set for the aerodeck but its a mission on 4x114, jus something about a car when you see it with steelies, you dont expect VTEC....

plus i've heard that alloys slow cars down anyway.

great job with the rattle can top work

Why not try getting the full size spare from 4 scrapped cars?

how do alloys slow your car?

Thats what I thought. Fair enough if there huge, heavy and real wide. But some alloys can help with acceleration and grip. A bit wider for grip and if the alloys are lighter then thats all good.

I'm looking forward to seeing the spoiler fitted.

so am i :(

was ment to go up yesterday, turned out didnt have time.

was gonna go up today. missus not well stayed in bed all day so i couldnt go up there as i had the kids :( no chance tomorrow as the missus has now gone work tonight, nightshift= bed all tomorrow :( so my next chance is monday, is taking the p**s now this, i keep wanting to go up but not getting the chance :( should have been on at least 3 weeks ago lol. ahh well things happen.

right back to alloys lol. got another question. not been offered but iv offered on swapz.co.uk for some Mg zr 17" multispoke straight cuts. How well do they fit mb2? I know the pcd is fine etc but what about offset? Would I have problems? Iv noticed there quite wide wheels. there 2x 215/45 and 2x 225/45.

any good?

I know what you mean mate. I started sorting out my fogs over a month ago, and other things have came up. You will get there in the end, there is no point rushing and f**king it up.

I would imagine they will fit, but don't take my word for it lol.

normally i buy something and i get it done straight away and its on (im very impatiant) as you can tell with the alloy thing haha. but yeah this is taking the michael now.

hoping the guy says yes as i think they would look nice in black and hopefully i can lower the car a bit on them