FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Lol god its almost twin isnt it. Interior on that looks minging tho. Wont be selling this for a long time anyways as its 1st reliable car iv got haha.

Was working at the yard yesterday but didnt have time to do anything for myself however iv brought the spoiler and the now painted chrome trim home. Doesnt look like im gonna be at work for a while now due to the snow so I thought il bring them home and fit them there. So soon the spoiler shall be fitted :)

Lol god its almost twin isnt it. Interior on that looks minging tho. Wont be selling this for a long time anyways as its 1st reliable car iv got haha.

Was working at the yard yesterday but didnt have time to do anything for myself however iv brought the spoiler and the now painted chrome trim home. Doesnt look like im gonna be at work for a while now due to the snow so I thought il bring them home and fit them there. So soon the spoiler shall be fitted :)

Use a battery powered drill in the snow, main electricity and snow don't mix [smash.gif]

Random one there tom lol

Lol was a bit random that but a good call :)

Safety first, gents, safety first ;)

I like the rear wiper delete :)

cheers. yeah I think it looks a lot better without the wiper. might go about fitting the spoiler tomorrow. got daughters b-day party today so a lil busy lol. not sure how im going about fitting it yet as the screws on the spoiler dont line up witb the marking on the inside of the boot. the threds on the spoiler are much closer together than the marrks on the boot. also the back 2 screws would have to go threw a double skin part of the boot if you know what I mean. il take a propper look when I come to fitting it and cross that bridge then.iv got some sticky pads so the spoiler doesnt scratch the paint. so its ready to fit. might need a few more bits when it comes to it though lol.

another snow pic. think I need to get out and take sum instead of just taking pics from my kitchin window lol

20130119_101141_zps8f441152.jpg

well heres a better pic. I know its dirty but I like the look of it here. took this at the carpark today where we had my daughters b-day party. makes a change from my kitchen window anyway lol

20130119_132230_zps16e261db.jpg

deffo need to paint the headlights and tint the indicators on the wing.