FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

closest the window as you've just told me lol :P

someone on facebook has the dc2 spoiler so asking how he went about it. hopefully its off holes that i have dimples on as its putting me off doing it if i have to measure :(

someone on facebook has the dc2 spoiler so asking how he went about it. hopefully its off holes that i have dimples on as its putting me off doing it if i have to measure :(

Its easy mate i did mine with knights how to once your spoiler is removed it becomes obvious

Its easy mate i did mine with knights how to once your spoiler is removed it becomes obvious

I dont have a spoiler to remove lol. im sure il suss it :D

ok attempted to fit spoiler and faild badly now iv got 3 holes in my bootlid until I figure a way round it. was all going well but the side of the spoiler where theres a thread missing well the other thread on that side I didnt notice was sunk in a little bit and once fed threw the boot theres not enough thread for the nut to catch it. on the otherside the thread is fine however the hole iv had to drill closest to the window is right where the bumpstop is on the bootlid and I managed t o drill a big enough hole to gain access but the nut slipped and fell into the bootlid so thers also a nut rolling about in the boot as well as 3 holes. also I cant help but think even if I got them nuts tightened up that there would be a good few mm gap where yhe spoiler sits near the window. seems like the threads are too close together so the spoiler just leans. cant think of anyway around this at the min n iv had to pick kids up from school so not gonna have time to get back to it today. only ideas I thought is drill fresh holes and somehow get other thred in there and also use some tiger seal. not good.....

il have to get a pic up of the threads and show what I mean. but it looks like it needs threads closer to the window side of the spoiler so it sits flush. the threads that are on there dont look like they will do it to make it flush that side. the loose nut in the boot skin I think I might get too now as it seemd like it was stuck somewhere as it wasnt rattling but when I shout the boot it sounded like it came loose. so il have to unclip the trim and see if I can get it lol. at the min though iv got tape covering up the holes :(

20130124_160730_zps77243092.jpg

20130124_160715_zpsb5f3b059.jpg

ok 2 pics. as you can see the treads are close together and are only close to one side of the base. so do you see what I mean by if I toghten them the other side of the base wont sit flush? also dont know if the accord spoiler is the same but this integra one has another 2 holes on the base. I dont think theres ment to be threads in them too?

does anyone know if you can get these threads seperate? as I might have an idea lol