FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

On 02/04/2016 at 1:22 AM, Dave said:

Cracking job on the slam panel cover, looks really good mate! I'm the same about them mudflaps, can't decide whether I want them on the FN2. Got a set for the FN1 and went off them quickly so took em back off. Think it just depends on the type, mine were those "Rally flaps". Think they were too OTT. Yours look good though! Where did you get those?

A lad off Facebook.  They are the same as rally flaps quality wise and glossy like them too but imo a more suitable size. I wasn't sure at first but they grew on me and I think the st-oc stickers help them out lovely. I got them off a lad on Facebook called Lee Vaughan Griffiths. £40 posted too so cheaper than rally flaps. I'd say the only problem with them is the screws are alloy. I need to get some black ones really just so they blend in better.

• Like 1

Ok so here we go. Today's antics.
Slam pannel cover changed. Wing rail covers added and also the engine bay dressing up bolts. All add a lovely touch.
I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking :)

20160403_113024_zpswqkrcbp7.jpg

20160403_121827_zpsdsd1xofa.jpg

20160403_121832_zpsafmxwtrs.jpg

20160403_123245_zpshlslfxjw.jpg

20160403_123040_zpsl9znzs4g.jpg

20160403_123051_zpslunjpmut.jpg

20160403_123028_zpss4tegqvh.jpg

IMG_20160403_125157_zpsk1cktkkx.jpg

20160403_123217_zpsnxh7lvec.jpg

20160403_122959_zpshisfiu4h.jpg

Not bad eh :)
Wing rail covers I had to tiger seal on as one screw wasn't enough to hold them in place. Couple more things needed for engine bay though. Headlight trim covers (between slam pannel cover and headlight), rs vac pipe, strut brace, oil cap, windscreen washer cap etc etc but all in time though. 

• Like 1

In talks of making a nice big change for FroSTy. I can mention it on here and not my focus st-on forum thread lol so you lot feel privileged. But she is going to have some vinyl. Nothing silly. No colour change.  But something very suitable. A company is just mocking up a design that I asked for and it will be ready in about a week. Then if I like it will be going ahead with it. I'm not a massive fan of wrap but I need something for the car shows where she's going to be eye catching. And the design I have only one focus was running it but the car was sold and the new owner removed the wrap. It's the only wrap that's caught my eye and I will be the only one running it (that I know of). And don't worry it isn't no Ken block monster energy red bull malarkey lol.

Had my graphic design back and omg she going to look amazing. With the wpro race wheels I have she looks to be having a touring car look tbh. The graphics look brill. Really suit her. That's all your getting though. I'm not sharing any pics until she's done :)