FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

6 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

Ah is it the little plates next to Headlights? Looks really nice bud 

And yeah it is buddy. There usually in the region of £40+ lol. Someone who bought a set accidently got 2. Ando was going to sell me a set for £10 but he forgot to take pics for me. A week later he apologised and said I'll just send them to you if you pay postage. Happy days lol.

Hopefully the next mod will be happening soon. It will be a big change. Might not be to some people's taste but I love it :)

Ok not a big thing here but people keep telling me my rear number plate is wonkey. It's been like that for months but it's only recently I've had everyone on earth telling me it's wonkey. I did keep forgetting to get some double sided pads hence why I never got round to it. But the recent reminders have worked and I've finally sorted it...

20160427_105237_zpsdn7feysv.jpg

Much better.

Also I applied the front one too which I never fittedid before because I used all the pads on the rear when I first fitted that.

20160427_110635_zpsuvkh5wxg.jpg

Think the front one looks well.

Also big things. My wrap is booked. All will be revealed at my meet on the 15th may for the focus lot. But you lot will get to see it early :).

So keep your eyes for an update on the 7th may

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...