FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

• 2 weeks later...

So cars giving a bit of bother. Clutch has started slipping.... again. So having to get another clutch. This time an upgraded rs type clutch. Can't remember the name of it but it's good for 500+bhp so well above what I need. And this time whilst it's out I'll be putting a quaife lsd in as I regret not putting one in there when I did rs clutch.

Also I've got another drive shaft which I'll be doing on Monday I think. So she's miss behaving a lot lately. Not good. Bit hopefully be sorted soon enough...

Yeah definitely slap an LSD in, best thing I ever did to my EP3!

Also when you are looking at clutches you want to make sure they're rated for the torque that you're making rather than BHP, it's the torque that kills them.

There's a new little group on Instagram and Facebook that would love your car called Fuel Fords, if you get a minute check them out :)

• Like 1

On 13/03/2017 at 9:05 AM, Krzys said:

Yeah definitely slap an LSD in, best thing I ever did to my EP3!

Also when you are looking at clutches you want to make sure they're rated for the torque that you're making rather than BHP, it's the torque that kills them.

There's a new little group on Instagram and Facebook that would love your car called Fuel Fords, if you get a minute check them out :)

Yeah my tuner said he's knows straight away it the torque that's killed my clutch, he said my st is really quick and the way it pulls it's definatly that qhats done it.

Well she's booked in now. 6th April for an RS sachs organic clutch and a quaife lsd. Going to be a long 3 weeks lol. I'll have a look for that on Instagram. I'm probably already following it but I'll have a check :)