FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I know what you mean mate. I started sorting out my fogs over a month ago, and other things have came up. You will get there in the end, there is no point rushing and flipping it up.

I would imagine they will fit, but don't take my word for it lol.

I have 205x40x17's and there is not a lot of room spare width wise (i am also on oem suspention) but as they for a zr they should go under your arches i would imagine, sorry i could nor answer for def though :D:D

I know what you mean mate. I started sorting out my fogs over a month ago, and other things have came up. You will get there in the end, there is no point rushing and flipping it up.

I would imagine they will fit, but don't take my word for it lol.

I have 205x40x17's and there is not a lot of room spare width wise (i am also on oem suspention) but as they for a zr they should go under your arches i would imagine, sorry i could nor answer for def though :D:D

the wolfrace ones are 205 40 r17 and they would touch the arch if i dropped it. its all on the offset though so as you say as they are for an mg they should be the correct offset so they fit snug when its dropped

rims fit perfect, few mm snug behind the lip of the arch to so can saftly say im 99% sure it will be fine lowered on them, just got em on before it went dark :) as youl see by the pics lol. one side took pics, fitted the other side, got another pic and its dark lol. anyways........

20130106_161808_zps034a30fc.jpg

20130106_161817_zps31b8b234.jpg

20130106_163135_zps84a8ab49.jpg

havnt put centre caps on as they have mg on them so will wait until i spray them :)

what do we think? much better than the katanas eh?