FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

nipped up to work earlier to see what i'll need to do to the spoiler, put it up against the car and the colour looks slightly off, car does need a clean though so thats why the car may be a bit more duller, that and ageing of the paint, so decided i'll wet sand it and slap on some lacquer. should make it a bit more dull. the finish at the min (without me sanding and lacquering it) looks more glossy than the car. im up at work tomorrow so hopefully get a chance to work on it.

Looking sweet mate.. and it will look even better when its lowered :D I really wish I went for MGZS alloys now instead of buying TSW Stealth 15's.. I was soo close from getting the same wheels as yours before I bought the TSW's. Again I cannot wait to see that spoiler on ;)

Once the spoiler is on, its been lowered and the wheels have been refurbed it will be sweet.

yeah i think it will look quite well once it gets there. really need to colour code the chrome strip at the back though, still screams out rover with that doesn't it lol

Looking sweet mate.. and it will look even better when its lowered :D I really wish I went for MGZS alloys now instead of buying TSW Stealth 15's.. I was soo close from getting the same wheels as yours before I bought the TSW's. Again I cannot wait to see that spoiler on ;)

yeah i cant wait to see the spoiler on too. like i said it should go down well with the wheels on the styling side of things. glad i chose to put the katanas on swapz now and then came across the mg wheels.

deffo spraying them a dark colour, either gloss black or a gun metal grey. need a dark colour as i know how hard multispokes are to clean, specially with a light colour like the white ones on my saxo. once they get badly dirty its hard to get it all off, specially if the spokes are real close together. least with a dark colour if you miss a bit of dirt it doesn't look as bad.

lowering dunno when it will be but iv window shopped, can get by the looks of it springs about £70 and theres 2 choises 40mm or 60mm, now i know i wont be happy with 40mm, 60mm i know would look snug, just hope i wouldnt need to open the arches, i mentioned it on the facebook page and someone said the natural camber from lowering takes care of the gap. thats someone thats fit the same wheels so i think il go for the 60mm. either that or save for some cheap coilovers £180 ish but they will take me a while to get at the min. we will see, get other things done first..... like the spoiler lol :)

Love the wheels on it mate it had to look good as they suited the mg's. Its amazing how different all our cars look with different rims they totally change the look of the whole car 8-)8-)