FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

I know. before I got out the civic n seen the bonnet to my windscreen I thought the rangerover was gonna be a a bit of a mess but when I seen it I thought oh maybe mine isnt too bad just a bent bonnet. until I looked at it :( just shows how safe you are in a rangerover but how unsafe everyone else is around you :/ is scary isnt it. shows how lucky we was in my car...

It's scary when you think of the damage that could be done at just a slightly faster speed and still hardly any damage would be done to the rangey.

It's scary when you think of the damage that could be done at just a slightly faster speed and still hardly any damage would be done to the rangey.

I know. lucky it wasnt my saxo we where in. deffo would have been worse for us as they are made of cheese and I would have hit the 40mph speed limit before then too. so I wouldnt have been in a lighter, smaller, weaker car doing 5mph more...... scary to think it

your very lucky, at least you didn't rear end a truck or anything like that, and as for you hitting it in a saxo, i shudder to think what would of been the outcome, i'm assuming your gonna break it? i know the engine is shot, but the ancinary's may help member's, the dizzy for a start, alternator, the pas and ac pump may have not been so lucky. gearbox, drive shaft's etc,

looking at the pic's i can't quite believe the N/S/F wing and front bumper seem not to have any visable damage on them thats fooking unreal if they don't have damage...

yeah the bumper looks fine except the top mounting parts where it screws onto slam pannel are snapped, still held in place with arches though, but as for passenger wing i dont think it has a scratch. yeah will be breaking, need to have a closer look at the engine, see if it can be saved with just a cam cover perhaps, need to pull everything infront of it off and get a better look at the block and sump etc

really wouldn't think it would you

now can you see my point.... i think in another car(your saxo or punto) the out come may have been alot worse :shock:

your a lucky lucky man id be putting a lotto ticket on if i was you :lol:

really wouldn't think it would you

now can you see my point.... i think in another car(your saxo or punto) the out come may have been alot worse :shock:

your a lucky lucky man id be putting a lotto ticket on if i was you :lol:

yeah i know, id imagine in the saxo (with it being so low too) the bonnet would have gone under the back of the range and the windscreen may have took the 1st part of the impact. would have had it in that either way :shock::!:

dont think my luck would be in with a lotto ticket lol, i never put it on :lol: