FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

• 2 weeks later...

well already a month gone since the smash :o thats gone quick, and just under a month of owning the focus and im only just doing my 1st mod :o to busy saving for a holiday so not been buying anything for the focus, however as we speak im in the process of spraying the inner part of headlights black, should look a lot better.

still nothing been sold off the civic though, cant seem to shift the spoiler or the alloys. looks like an ebay job, wont ramble on about selling anyways due to rules etc.

been wondering if the zr wheels will fit my focus but i dont think the pcd is the same is it :( would look nice in black on the focus....

I would love to have the alloys and spoiler but your too far :| The headlight mod is the best cheapest mod on any car, looking good mate :D

yeah you are just a bit lol. its always one of the first mods i do to a car, nice and cheap :) should look good on, im not keen on how theres gonna be a big chrome bit in the middle still but itl do until i get angel eyes or mk1 facelift and spray them and add angels but we will see :)

was gonna be next mod on the civic this :( after fitting spoiler lol

• 1 year later...

here's my st. had it since feb and still love driving her

20140309_142912_zps9eqrzfwm.jpg

20140207_132915_zpsd30e2c7d.jpg

so far she's had a custom group A induction, de-cat, and st badge on grill.

and the question....

im currently in the process of customising my induction more.not seen anyone do it the way i am as im trying to save costs from getting a ds one but also make it look smart and my idea should pay off (touch wood), anyways on the standard black intake pipe (long one that sits on top rear of the engine) there is a breather hose that clips to it at the back just before the bend. does anyone know the diameter of the nipple on the intake that the breather fits onto? at a guess off top of my head im imagining it being about 10mm???

20140221_160545_zps1zlpgulw.jpg

ignore the location of the ecu, its only temporary until my rs ecu case arrives which should hopefully be this week.