My Mugen DB8R Build update 28/02/15

DB8_R

Thanks guys :smile: :smile:

Some info on Fender braces

J's Racing inner fender brace provides chassis reinforcement between the joint of the car's front engine section and mid c**kpit section. Typically, the greatest strength of the car's chassis will be low, concentrated in the frame. As we move up the chassis, we find there is less reinforcement, especially at the fender area, where the forward section and mid section of the car are joined by a few spot welds. Consequently, under hard braking and cornering there is a great amount of flex and twist at the fender area. The J's Racing fender brace reduces this flexing and the sloppy steering response associated with it. Chassis rigidity is increased noticeably and turn in response is significantly crisper and faster.

• Like 3

Thanks guys :smile: :smile:

Some info on Fender braces

J's Racing inner fender brace provides chassis reinforcement between the joint of the car's front engine section and mid c**kpit section. Typically, the greatest strength of the car's chassis will be low, concentrated in the frame. As we move up the chassis, we find there is less reinforcement, especially at the fender area, where the forward section and mid section of the car are joined by a few spot welds. Consequently, under hard braking and cornering there is a great amount of flex and twist at the fender area. The J's Racing fender brace reduces this flexing and the sloppy steering response associated with it. Chassis rigidity is increased noticeably and turn in response is significantly crisper and faster.

Interesting, have you noticed any difference?

improvement in rigidity, Fast turn in feels much better and front end feels alot more solid, going over speed bumps certain creaks no longer there, defo noticeable difference ;)

• Like 4

improvement in rigidity, Fast turn in feels much better and front end feels alot more solid, going over speed bumps certain creaks no longer there, defo noticeable difference ;)

Worth the price though? These used to be mega expensive.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen DB8's before but this is by far and away the best I've seen. Quite possibly the best integra I've ever seen. Loving the work your doing, keep it up.

• Like 1