CrazzyDawn a great loss

DAVEMB2

Just to let everyone know, the funeral arrangements have been made. Anyone wishing to attend the details are as follows..

Thursday 31st January at 10:00am

Preston Kirk, East Linton, East Lothian.

There is a service celebrating Dawns life, with her favourite music being played throughout. There will also be a tribute written by her Sister Diane (bladechick on here) her nephew Colin, best friend Dave and by me. Colin will be doing the honours of reading this at the service.

After the service, there is a tea/etc at the Brigg Inn in Tranent, East Lothian (enter via the function suite) to which all are invited. For anyone wishing to give flowers/wreathes, they can either be taken with you to the cemetery or see the staff at the Co-op funeral services in Tranent High street.

Thanks

Dave

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this earlier today and had to turn my pc straight off as it was such sad news and made me burst into tears (just like i am now while typing this)

I was totally unaware of dawns poor health untill today when i read this..

I won't pretend to say i understand what you feel because nobody could but i can leave you with this thought.... After reading this i broke down as if it were one of my family members, basically somebody i have never met

has had such an affect on me in such few words and managed to break through my cold exterior and will forever be in my heart from this day on

Dawn although i never met you i will always remember you R.I.P Babe

Thanks again for all your kind messages guys. It's comforting to know how much everyone here thought of Dawn. She is deffo a one off, and a true character. She was simply the best, and I've been sooo lucky to have her as my wife and soul mate. I'm also lucky to have a great bunch of friends on here, so thanks again.

• Dave unpinned this topic