Probs selling up.

matty1

They do look really good, very impressed a tad expensive LOL but i guess as LED bulbs last so long not quite as bad as it seems.  will trail the net see if they come up cheaper somewhere...

EDITED!!

Have looked around and very little.. Did find these  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Car-Truck-H4-1800LM-50W-Cree-LED-HeadLight-Head-lamp-H-L-Beam-6000K-/281211597202?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4179847192 They are international and this seller says they are away untill feb 5th but just checking if they are still the correct fitting ???

They do look really good, very impressed a tad expensive LOL but i guess as LED bulbs last so long not quite as bad as it seems.  will trail the net see if they come up cheaper somewhere...

EDITED!!

Have looked around and very little.. Did find these  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Car-Truck-H4-1800LM-50W-Cree-LED-HeadLight-Head-lamp-H-L-Beam-6000K-/281211597202?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4179847192 They are international and this seller says they are away untill feb 5th but just checking if they are still the correct fitting ???

Yes, they're H4 so they fit, fair bit cheaper too just have to wait a couple of weeks for delivery.

Yea those ones look sweet and cheaper too although I clicked the buy it now on the others. Woops, but anyways, Should get them this week and il do a write up about them. Let you know the difference.

• Like 6

Theres a great review on these very bulbs on youtube, its 5 minutes long with standard vs cree led driving along.

The summary seems to be pretty good bright light but high beam not so good, as with most things best to try for yourself and think I might

Linky?