Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that is a lot of car for your money, turbo'd i take it. i've alway's had a soft spot for the saab's, but i'd have the V6tid (3.0 v6 turbo diesel, 174bhp/260lb/ft torque), still a very nice car. so what's up with the omega...

now that is a lot of car for your money, turbo'd i take it. i've alway's had a soft spot for the saab's, but i'd have the V6tid (3.0 v6 turbo diesel, 174bhp/260lb/ft torque), still a very nice car. so what's up with the omega...

It certainly is dude!

The Omega has one cracked cam cover, one leaking cam cover (both knackered), there's a coolant leak somewhere, the gearbox has become problematic, sometimes won't change up from 2nd, sometimes 1st! :lol:

EML is on reporting two failed CATs but it's the four lambda sensors which isn't much cheaper than the CATs would be!

Then it's due an MOT, two tyres are barely legal, plus it wants the cambelt, waterpump and pulleys changing.

It's just not worth doing, it won't make the car much more vaulable, certainly wouldn't recoup the cost of repairing anyway!

I was just thinking, why does a single man living at home need such a big car?

Then I remembered your dogging habit [smash.gif]:D

perfect.

You could even have the film crew from dogginguk.com in their with you ;)

:ugeek:

I don't need a big car, I've just had enough of small cars :lol:

Thanks everyone for the comments! 8-)

When you are passing next, can I have a go?

Dorset isn't somewhere I tend to pass by very often! I'm sure we'll end up at a meet together sometime! We can be queue buddy's at Japfest again! :lol:

But I'd have to park with the punters! [smash.gif]

Sweet buy always liked saab (except the one my mrs bought with the big bumpers and a washing machine door glass for a windscreen, looked like an upturned submarine)

Look forward to your own pics once you get them up [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Sweet buy always liked saab (except the one my mrs bought with the big bumpers and a washing machine door glass for a windscreen, looked like an upturned submarine)

Look forward to your own pics once you get them up [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Cheers dude!

Already got bits on their way so I can get my headunit in! Need to keep the 32GB USB stick in use! :lol:

Saturday needs to hurry up!! ecstatic.gif1

Never really made my mind up about Saab's but I do like the Swedes. Interior reminds me of my old Volvo C70 GT, that was 2.4 Turbo with heated cream leather. The Swedes definately know how to make nice motors. The best interior I've ever sat in, really comfortable. Enjoy it.