Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

Sweet buy always liked saab (except the one my mrs bought with the big bumpers and a washing machine door glass for a windscreen, looked like an upturned submarine)

Look forward to your own pics once you get them up [smitten.gif] [smitten.gif] [smitten.gif]

Cheers dude!

Already got bits on their way so I can get my headunit in! Need to keep the 32GB USB stick in use! :lol:

Saturday needs to hurry up!! ecstatic.gif1

Not long now chap. :lol:

It's the first time in some years I've been excited about picking a car up! But it is the first time I've waited a week to pick a car up, usually I buy the same day or pick up the next day! :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked her up Saturday! I really am in love! Sooooooooo nice to sit in, lovely to drive and fun to go around upsetting people with! Already had the pants down on an EVO :lol:

imag1065.jpg

imag1066p.jpg

Couple of little jobs to do, the nearside wing mirror only adjusts up/down so you have to prod it to move it left/right, eBay has a complete unit for less than a tenner and it's only three bolts! Also the washer motor doesn't seem to work so again, eBay for around a fiver delivered and a few bolts behind the arch liner should see it right!

Other than that I'm smitten! :D

Can I have the side skirts? they'd look nice on my estate :D

I'm sure you could get some off the bay and fit them with some handy work on the old hammer! :lol:

Awesome car, nice one. They do go well them Saabs!

Is it the GM engined one?

It's Saab's own motor dude! Probably the only one not riddled with comon faults like the GM lumps! :lol:

Got my new washer motor ordered for all of £7.50 delivered and the wing mirror motor, again for £7.50, as long as the weather is decent Saturday morning I should have them both fitted and then I'll be able to clean the windscreen!

A couple of nights ago all the salt was being sprayed on the windscreen and because I couldn't spray water it just made life difficult, how we take things for granted eh?! [smash.gif]

Can I have the side skirts? they'd look nice on my estate :D

I'm sure you could get some off the bay and fit them with some handy work on the old hammer! :lol:

:idea: It would be different :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-9-5-2-3T ... 638wt_1459

Do it Tom! :lol:[smash.gif]

How long are they? ;)

Not got the measuring tape with me so I'll have to use my d1ck, this may take a while at half an inch at a time but that's why I've got a big turbo! [smash.gif]:lol: