Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See thats what happens when you go down the wrong path mate :lol::lol::lol: You left the honda camp and its all been downhill since and could get a lot worse :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've made a topic in General Car Chat about where I may go next! ;)

Mate just go buy another Honda and stop messing about, first time I read this cant believe you even entertained buying an Omega jesus any Vauxhall is bad but the Omega 1 question WHYYYYYY!!!

pretty sure these Aero's are Vauxhall Vectra's in disguise as well GM bought Saab right before they killed them off didn't they?

a few years back I was struggling real bad so I was forced to sell my first Aerodeck for a zafira which last 3 weeks I rebuilt it and swapped it for a Mondeo TD then got a Ghia TD st200 lookalike of about six months of pi55ing around at scrap yards and fitting new engines in them I got to the point where enough is enough and weighed them both in at Sims scrap metal and went and bought another aerodeck (the one 1000rpm now owns :P ), I vowed to myself never ever will I ever buy anything that's not Honda as my daily cars or non Jap for that matter think we all take the reliability of Hondas for granted and it takes you to move away from them to realise it.

currently I have a ford fiesta 05 plate tdci 1.4 durotorqe as my work car and its already falling to pieces the trims blew off both sides on the M1 the ignition barrel is fooked and the clutch pedal rocks side to side like a pendulum its only done 70 thousand 90% of none jap cars are pure simply trash bags, mondeos aswell err don't get me going about them!

Krys message to you my friend before you end up majorly outta pocket get into the Honda gang again I've been their mate trust me it aint fun its like a bad nightmare!

Mate just go buy another Honda and stop messing about, first time I read this cant believe you even entertained buying an Omega jesus any Vauxhall is bad but the Omega 1 question WHYYYYYY!!!

pretty sure these Aero's are Vauxhall Vectra's in disguise as well GM bought Saab right before they killed them off didn't they?

a few years back I was struggling real bad so I was forced to sell my first Aerodeck for a zafira which last 3 weeks I rebuilt it and swapped it for a Mondeo TD then got a Ghia TD st200 lookalike of about six months of pi55ing around at scrap yards and fitting new engines in them I got to the point where enough is enough and weighed them both in at Sims scrap metal and went and bought another aerodeck (the one 1000rpm now owns :P ), I vowed to myself never ever will I ever buy anything that's not Honda as my daily cars or non Jap for that matter think we all take the reliability of Hondas for granted and it takes you to move away from them to realise it.

currently I have a ford fiesta 05 plate tdci 1.4 durotorqe as my work car and its already falling to pieces the trims blew off both sides on the M1 the ignition barrel is f**k and the clutch pedal rocks side to side like a pendulum its only done 70 thousand 90% of none jap cars are pure simply trash bags, mondeos aswell err don't get me going about them!

Krys message to you my friend before you end up majorly outta pocket get into the Honda gang again I've been their mate trust me it aint fun its like a bad nightmare!

You're telling me mate! Don't worry, I plan to! Just need to get my eurotrip in June out of the way then it's a saving mission! I'm going to buy a derv as a daily and fingers crossed an EK9 as a toy.....or something along those lines! I'd even have an EK4 again! I'd love to buy back my old one to be honest! But I would still want another motor as a daily so I don't lose the love again!

Saabtanic proving it's worth once again, sluggish when it's supposed to be on full boost with EML flashing, then suddenly comes to life but does feel "held back", interwebs say it could be spark plugs of the Di Cassette pack, hoping it's just plugs as the Di is nearly £200 and to say it takes less than a minute to change takes the p1ss!! Flashing light apparently means she's counting how many misfires and which cylinder it's on! It's no wonder I'm test driving other cars already!

I should just burn it, would be more fun but expensive! :lol:

Molatov c**k :D

Stupid swear filter [smash.gif]

C@&ktail! [smash.gif]

:lol:[smash.gif]

Took her to Rich's place last night, got on the dyno, should be 250bhp, she made........wait for it.......an immense.........215bhp :o:?:roll:WACK11111

I thought that was yours on the dynodaze facebook, 215bhp though :( gutted.

Given the rocky history we've got so far I'm about ready to set fire to it! :lol:[smash.gif]

I don't even want to trace the issue, I can't imagine a misfire would cause 35bhp to just walk out...I could be wrong, but at the minute I'll run it whilst it still starts and when my holiday is out of the way and I'm better off in the bank I'll sack it off! [smash.gif]