rx7 engined ford fiesta............FRAME ARRIVED! !!

mcjacko1987

Brilliant tool, must make life so much easier. :)

great idea isnt it. gonna have to put a bucket seat n 4 point harness in there. get strapped in n get spun lol

Sounds fun, get as many people as you can and see how fast you can spin it before the sick-smileys-1050.gif] starts flying.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha we should put the rx engine on the front of the frame. attatch the rotating part of it to the rx flywheel. see who can hack the highest top speed lol. be selling this to nassa for space training lol. be similar to them spinning chairs in deep impact haha

great idea isnt it. gonna have to put a bucket seat n 4 point harness in there. get strapped in n get spun lol

I was going to say, if you had seats in there would you get spun in it!

il see what the boss says tomorrow :P haha

• 2 weeks later...

nothing as of yet to update, been concentrating on the m3. painted bumper, wings and alloys however the paint used on the bumper and wings is way off the rest of the car so im going to be painting its sides to match and matt blacking the roof and bonnet. boss wants the m3 finished before we crack on with the fez.

just thought id let you know whats happening as some of you know i crashed my civic so just updating so you dont think im neglecting the forum now. will continue this build thread for you when things happen :)