mb6 manifold

Maxposer

ok guys sorry if this has been posted .... what manifold do i buy? 2 inch collector or 2.5 inch collector? i have seen these on ebay dont know what will fit i have a toyosports exhaust system fitted and de catted with a a s/s pipe welded in these are the option i have found on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-B ... 2327f8142d

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-1 ... 337740cb30

anyone know if either fit soz again if posted :)

if im rite the standart size on MB is 2"

but i have a 4/2/1/ 2.5" and it made a big difference so i would reccommend 2.5" from my experience

i have a 2.5" full system jdm manifold tanabe back box its amazing but LOUD

Its a toyosports full system just need to know what manifold can fit if anyone has any idea and could post me a link for it please. dont know if i should go for a 421 or a 41 manifold. Cheers

It depends what you want, 4-2-1 will give more torque and mid range power, 4-1 will give more top end power.

Size wise you need check the bore size of your decat pipe. :)

well the exhaust bolted straight onto the original cat then got that cut out so the flange is the same size as the standard cat that comes with the car. Want a 4-2-1 cat since i never take her to top speed lol so any links would be useful. Loads of wrk being carried out on her atm...vtis front and rear lip new wheels, towing hook, towing strap new black headlights, de wipered and de badged and also loss the book lock and new manifold if i can get one lol plus another respray lol