MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

I keep looking at this thread and can't believe what you went through but good on ya bud it is looking real nice and I can't wait for tomorrow as really wanna know what you put in it!!! Btw please tell me how you have done so much in so little time everything I look at mine takes forever to do haha top build thou and really can't wait for tomorrow

I keep looking at this thread and can't believe what you went through but good on ya bud it is looking real nice and I can't wait for tomorrow as really wanna know what you put in it!!! Btw please tell me how you have done so much in so little time everything I look at mine takes forever to do haha top build thou and really can't wait for tomorrow

It's not a fast build as I have told the story it been off the road from 2005 and then got ripped apart and some I was left with just a oil coverd shell by the last garge that was building my project they all did a runner and left me 1000s out of pocket as well as no car . That's why it was going to be crushed but I could not do it to her so I said she had to be reborn bigger and better the best MB2 :D[smitten.gif] so she is now at a 80% finished state I am giving you the whole build over the last 5 days tomorrow the big day [smitten.gif]:D:D