My MB2 Build

pjrzn

Yeah I like the black wheels but I want to be slightly different so went for the white ones - don't know why hehe....

yeah couldn't find any of those clips atm - waiting for another breaking vti - and also how do I do the middle seatbelt? as the vti seats hasn't got any for the middle?

Yeah I probably do it on saturday hehe-

It doesn't need to be a vti, any early M will have the right clips, unfortunately the middle seatbelt in the earlier models is a lap belt only, although I don't know if you can fit a three point belt but it looks like you'd have to take the seat apart to do it. :(

It doesn't need to be a vti, any early M will have the right clips, unfortunately the middle seatbelt in the earlier models is a lap belt only, although I don't know if you can fit a three point belt but it looks like you'd have to take the seat apart to do it. :(

the 3 point middle belt comes fitted to the seat and bolts under onto the floor iirc i wiil check and post back ;)

edit

just went through your post again and i take it the seat you got are from a 98 vti...???? all you need is the back rest clips/stays from that year as for the lap belt just bolt up as you would the original belt

yeah it's from a 98 - hold on Im pretty slow at this I don't get it - so i need to take my old belt from my old seat? the vti backrest doesn't have the middle belt -

and also is £40 okay price for an ATR spoiler? it will fit my mb2 right?

Guys and also - I want to make this car a little faster not that much but just a little can you advice any tuning guide or websites that I can follow or will give me a vague idea on how to do it?

id use d-series.org for all your tuning info on the d14 d15 d16 and d17(not availible in our m's but you can build a killer sohc monster) as for the seat belt just use the lap belt but bolt it to where your original belts were