My MB2 Build

pjrzn

• 1 month later...

Picked up a HID KIT @£40.00 (Low and High Beam)

20130410_162546.jpg

20130411_211625.jpg

and for some reason I got fined £30.00 for having and HID lights as I don't have a auto leveler? can anyone comment on this as I have no clue about the legality of it

Stainless CAT back Exhaust (2")

20130326_143859.jpg

20130326_143852.jpg

I could've get £60 fine for my exhaust as apparently I don't have any silencer? I swear I have? And for some reason he let me off. LoL East london Traffic seems to ignore me but when I went up north (Middlesborough) Got stop twice!!!

Might get a b18 swap soon too! :D:D:D more to come been very slow on modding :( damn work :D:D:D please feel free to comment.

Looks like you have both a centre box and rear box, I think he was taking the p1ss.

HIDs are a problem area, it depends what output they are and you should have them aligned properly, plus I believe you should have headlamp washers.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope it's just the control arm - as the gaps isn't even within the arch -  some leak on the c.v joint but the gaiter has been changed 3 months ago hopefully it's from that... will know for sure when I start to work on it...