My MB2 Build

pjrzn

Some good work gone into your MB2 mate! When you said you only got into cars when got the car back in 2010, you have done a really good job! Love the white wheels on that colour car and I was thinking about doing the same on mine (I have the same colour M) but I bet they are a pain to keep clean... Shame about the wing damage but it's simple enough to replace. I had to put a new wing on mine recently and it's quite easy to do  :wink:

Some good work gone into your MB2 mate! When you said you only got into cars when got the car back in 2010, you have done a really good job! Love the white wheels on that colour car and I was thinking about doing the same on mine (I have the same colour M) but I bet they are a pain to keep clean... Shame about the wing damage but it's simple enough to replace. I had to put a new wing on mine recently and it's quite easy to do  :wink:

Thanks man yeah Still an amateur though lucky I have found this forum... Goodluck with the car i wanna see your thread too.

you gunna put the 1.8 in the mb2?

No man.... The other one is a complete different project. i think my sis will carry on working on this mb but not sure. She's really hard to let go...

looks smart on the 15s ...looks like your lower arm and shock could be bent to ..i had an ek civic and the arm and shock was bent changed all that turned out subframe was bent aswel :( hope ya get it sorted looks clean :)

Yeah the lower arm is bent... I just hope the shock is still healthy..

• 1 month later...

Really like this MB! You've done a lot of good work there mate, and the white wheels look immense on this colour of MB (maybe I'm biased lol) Really hope you get her fixed so the modding can continue

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...