My MB2 Build

pjrzn

and also I don't if you guys can help me -

what do you call that oval metal at the back of the back seat that's holding the seat? cause my stock ones is to wide and it won't fit the vti seat hole at the back?

does it make sense? I'll take a picture tomorrow so y'all know what I mean hehe

what do you call that oval metal at the back of the back seat that's holding the seat? cause my stock ones is to wide and it won't fit the vti seat hole at the back?

You mean where the folding part of the rear seat would "clip" into/onto when it's in the upright position?

You'll need to swap it for one out of an MB6 I think :?::idea:

You mean where the folding part of the rear seat would "clip" into/onto when it's in the upright position?

or an earlier reg car 99 and 2000 reg there was a change to the seats ;) came across this prob a few times with mates cars ;)

and £90 for fitting a mani :lol::lol::lol: there ripping you off mate thats 2 hours work at a honda dealership...........

there is only a few bolt to contend with... all you really need is 10mm socket for the head flange 12mm for the bracket on the front of the block and 2 exhaust bolts that hold to the nid section and a 14mm socket for the bracket at the rear of the block....(and a 22mm spanner if you have an o2 sensor to contend with) i would be rolling on the floor if they quoted me £90 bud

or an earlier reg car 99 and 2000 reg there was a change to the seats ;) came across this prob a few times with mates cars ;)

That's the one, couldn't quite remember when it changed and if it was just on the VTi or across the range! [smash.gif]8-)

Yeah that lock!!! my old ones won't vit the vti backrest so I'm still using the cream ones atm lol looks silly but ohwell ain't got a choice -

as for the mani - yeah £90!! well I don't have it yet will look around first and I might attempt it hoping it would go well and wouldn't f**k me up lol

Wheels look good in white but you definitely need to do the mirrors now. :)

Bargain vtis lip and skirts and yes you'll need the clips for the rear seats from an earlier car, any m will do as long as it has the seatbelt buckles that clip into the seats instead of just swinging free. :)