steering wheel options for an mb6?

supaman7

Hi all!

I was wondering what options there are for steering wheels in an mb6. I know some people have done the dc2 wheel but it required some alteration. Does anyone know if an ep3 or s2000 wheel would fit the mb6 and if there is much work involved? Are there any wheels that are a direct fitment if not?

Cheers!

The uk Momo airbag Dc2 fits on no prob do not need to do anything with it ,as for EP and s2000 they will not go on without work not sure how much work it is to get them to fit

• 2 months later...

The uk Momo airbag Dc2 fits on no prob do not need to do anything with it ,as for EP and s2000 they will not go on without work not sure how much work it is to get them to fit

No modules or anything needed mate? I found a 99 uk dc2 momo wheel for very cheap.

No modules or anything needed mate? I found a 99 uk dc2 momo wheel for very cheap.