Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

Looking spotless mate.. Did you compound and polish under the sun.. All the videos I watched they were saying not to do under the sun.

it wasn't sunny when i started then the sun started saying hello here and there which was annoying so didn't spend as long as i wanted on it but she will get more attention after japfest when i take her off the road for a good restore 

Cars looking really great mate!! How long it take to compound n polish like that?

only spent 4 hours on it so short session still got some swirl marks to get out. 

• 4 months later...

New toys

So had loads of festivals booked this year over summer and thought if i am filling the car up will need more space.

I decided to make use of my roof rack and buy the biggest roof basket i could find

DBEC8FE6-4352-4B2C-BE56-BA51739BD3C6_zps

I thought the standard basket look just wouldn't work so thought i would add something different and made a mount and added a huge LED light bar. because i can. WACK11111

250239A2-C0FC-4597-B0AA-6F091A551B03_zps

best place ever to take a mid day nap

2E0BC89F-CBF2-4902-99BB-6DE375023973_zps

Last frav pic from the front. next year all the kids will be doing it!

The light bar was defiantly the brightest thing I have ever seen! 7C59A184-A5CA-4D4D-A63C-A33C81BAC092_zps

going to hopefully have the front end resprayed soon as getting mad stone chips.

• Like 2