Sorry all im leaving to the darkside (BMW M Power)

PsychoDogBeast

Hi there all

I managed to get back here for a short while, unfortunately ive been offered my dream car for a price i couldn't refuse. I will be taking delivery of a E46 M3 on friday in Estoril 'M' blue with only 40,000 miles on the clock.

I will be checking back here from time to time though, argh i thought when i posted here last week id be keeping old Cindy for another year :(

I'l post pictures of the Beemer when i pick it up.

I'm sure Cindy will go to a good home, im sure youve all guessed by now where she is sick-smileys-1050.gif]

best regards

James

Hi there all

I couldn't resist, My bros been running M cars for the past 2 years (owns too E34 5 series M5's) and they are just awesome machines.

I was all set to buy a E36 M3 4 or 5 years ago and backed out last minute to keep Cindy, still been ankering after one for all this time, this one showed up with full dealer history, facelift and only 40k on the clock for what i call a bragain price.

I will still be back here looking at the old threads and maybe seeing if the next owner of Cindy C whoever he or she may be, becomes a member.

Best regards James

1jfy1.jpg

Congratulations and a nice Colour too.

Never been a big fan of the M series cars. With each revision they get fatter and BMW pack in more gizmos to kill driver involvement. Still a quick car just not rewarding enough in my humble opinion.

For me the one and only real M3 was and still is the E30 M3.