My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

I did like the EP alloys in silver, but i have always preferd black alloys on a dark car, as for the colour of the car I love it because its different, and I have never seen one the same as mine :D

I did like the EP alloys in silver, but i have always preferd black alloys on a dark car, as for the colour of the car I love it because its different, and I have never seen one the same as mine :D

Think its a 1st mate! for a m to have ep rims! 8-)8-)

I guess your backbox is a universal? If so how did you fit it? I got a universal 4" Piper backbox and wondering what is the best way fitting it (use clamps or weld it together) Thanks :)

I guess your backbox is a universal? If so how did you fit it? I got a universal 4" Piper backbox and wondering what is the best way fitting it (use clamps or weld it together) Thanks :)

I would weld, as clamps will only come loose over time.

Yes mate the back box is a universal 5" I fitted it myself all you have to do is unbolt the OEM one 2x bolts and there was 3 brackets on mine, it wasn't as easy to fit as they made out on the website, I had to buy another fitting kit and 2x more clamps. But I strongly suggest that you do get it welded up to seal it and make it secure, I did :D

I would weld, as clamps will only come loose over time.

Good point, thanks :)

Yes mate the back box is a universal 5" I fitted it myself all you have to do is unbolt the OEM one 2x bolts and there was 3 brackets on mine, it wasn't as easy to fit as they made out on the website, I had to buy another fitting kit and 2x more clamps. But I strongly suggest that you do get it welded up to seal it and make it secure, I did :D

Thanks for the input :D Welding it is then... Ye that is going to be a pain to fit as the Piper backbox don't have any brackets or supports. I took my car to a exhaust garage last week and they said there is no way you can fit a universal backbox to these Civics (which is a load of b*llocks) so i'm going to try and fit it myself ;)