My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

i have also found a slight oil leak under the MA, i dont know if its the sump gasket or something else around the pully any ideas people? im going to change the sump gasket when i do the oil service anyway. IMG00079-20130429-1933_zpsc363e365.jpg

The sunstrip blends in nicely on your M 8-) My car has an oil leak at the same area (around the crank pulley area) I think it's either the sump gasket or the crankshaft seal. I personally wouldn't worry about it as I had my car a couple years and haven't lost any oil ;)

• 2 weeks later...

my VTi armrest and VTi tweeters arrived the other day so i put them in as my M didnt have them i also picked up a leather VTi gear knob as my standard one was horrible IMG00083-20130508-1517_zps0ab7ce87.jpg

i wanted to spray the trim around the heater knobs but to do this i had to take out the whole centre console, it is quite simple and whilst i was at it i replaced the ashtray bulb to a red one, and changed the bulb behind the clock as they was both blown (clocks not lit up in pic because ignition was off), i also sprayed the ashtray, gear surround and lighter housing, i used Honda Rio red for this IMG00084-20130510-1234_zpsb56cf741.jpg IMG00085-20130510-2032_zpsa249dd5b.jpg i didnt get to take many pics because the weather was rubbish thanks for looking.