My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

After going for so long with out my MA8 that I loved I have finally found a replacement to continue my story with :x I have been searching for years for one the same colour it has taken me a while to find one, but now I finally have another MA and I’m so happy :-D I have missed owning one of these special cars I traveled all the way to Kent from Birmingham to buy this car and I must say she’s a good un I’m the 3rd owner and she has service history etc. I’m going to try and make her look like my old MA8 pictures to follow soon :wink:

Also the only problem I can find with my new MA9 is the top end is abit tappy when she’s cold only started doing this a few days ago but goes a lot quieter when the engine has been driven for about 15 minutes. Might need an oil change?

1 hour ago, Gel said:

Good to hear you're back in business Rhys.....an engine flush followed with quality oil may well cure your noisy valve gear issue.

Thank you it’s good to be back, I will give her an oil change and see if that helps with my small issue, uploading pictures of her now :-D

• Like 1

Pictures of her above this ma reminds me of my old one so much and I’m going to try my very best to make her look the same as my previous one :-D note how the end of the number plate is very similar to my old one, it has taken me years to fine one of these in the same colour they are very hard to find, I have already taken the rear badges off and got some mb rear light clusters, vti arm rest, vti tweeters, and vti lip to go on her. I will upload more pictures as the project progresses 8-) the last picture is her next to my 39 year old Mk1 golf Gti cabrio